Dr. Timothy H. Hendlin M.A., D.C. and the staff at the Hendlin Holistic Health Center promote lasting well-being and a more harmonious, vibrant life by restoring the natural balance of physical, biochemical, and mental health.
As a primary health care provider, Dr. Hendlin stays informed of the latest research and advancements in functional nutrition, preventive medicine, psychology, sports medicine, psycho-neuro immunology and related fields through a local and national communication network of health professionals.
Dr. Hendlin uses over 30 years of clinical experience and expertise to assist you in optimal health naturally.
One of the center’s basic functions is to help you achieve and maintain your body’s structural balance and integrity. Dr. Hendlin uses applied kinesiology, muscle balancing, motion palpation, counter stress posture, acupressure and corrective spinal joint alignment for restoring the proper body balance and nerve flow to the glands, organs and extremities. Nutritional support, personalized conditioning programs and corrective exercises are structured to each individual’s condition. When indicated, chiropractic physiotherapy is employed using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, including flexion distraction, therapeutic massage and anti-gravity inversion therapy to improve disc and joint function.
Dr. Hendlin’s holistic approach is designed to provide immediate relief, but more importantly, a lasting correction by addressing the cause of your health problems. Your personal responsibility for good health and proper health maintenance is emphasized. Guidelines and recommendations are provided to help you create an improved state of wellness, health and vitality.
Balancing Body Chemistry:
Dr. Hendlin was one of the certified pioneering doctors participating in the First International Symposium on Functional Medicine.
He has continued to attend these symposiums for over two decades. He can create an individualized program to address your health needs.
This Metabolic Wellness Program can:
- Reduce your risk of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, cancer and other degenerative diseases.
- Correct toxic metal and mineral imbalances.
- Provide an optimal diet and nutritional plan.
- Maximize your energy and health potential.
- Reduce organ and endocrine gland imbalances and their associated health disorders, including immune system dysfunctions (allergy, sinus problems, herpes, arthritis, yeast, asthma), sugar handling problems, eating and digestive disorders, chronic fatigue and menstrual disorders, including Premenstrual Syndrome, natural hormone balancing, and menopausal protection.
- Protect against environmental toxins and contaminants such as smog, vog (volcanic air pollution), chemicals, and EMF’s (electromagnetic frequencies).
Your personalized Metabolic Wellness Program is designed to balance your body chemistry using the latest research and principles of Orthomolecular and Functional Medicine. To determine your health risks, an evaluation is made and may comprise necessary tests including:
- A complete history/consultation with physical and kinesiological examination
- Blood chemistries and urine analysis
- Toxic metal screening and trace mineral analysis
- Nutritional analysis
- Health appraisal indicators and symptoms survey
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Hendlin by calling the Hendlin Holistic Health Center at (808) 329-5155.